The principle goal of education is to create men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done. – Jean Piaget
If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our children of tomorrow. – John Dewey
Welcome to Innovate Learning Review (ILR), a publication and curated hub of the latest insight on the issues, practices, research, ideas, discussion, and resources from innovative learning professionals around the world.
ILR builds upon the knowledge gained from research (via articles from the LearnTechLib digital library and submissions), best practices demonstrated in learning and teaching (via original articles, guest bloggers, and submissions), ideas expressed by the community (via comments and discussions), and rapidly developing technology to help advance learning throughout the globe.
Insight by and for Innovative Learning Professionals Worldwide
The Innovate Learning Review publication is:
– original as well as aggregated and curated in content
– crowdsourced with content recommendations
– interactive so content and dialogue flows both ways.
– planning for and always seeking additional content sources to enrich the user experience and benefits
– evolving thus making continuous improvements and built upon user feedback and experience to create an increasingly useful resource for you.
- Articles and guest article postings by outstanding leaders in innovative learning and teaching.
- Video talks by leading speakers from organization events such as AACE, TED, and other organizations.
- Interviews with innovative leaders in learning.
- Popular articles and reports selected from the 100k+ documents in
LearnTechLib–The Learning and Technology Library
- Books designed to help you find the best books recommended by topic from community members.
- Events, both live and archived, presentations on innovative learning issues, practices and emerging technologies.
To keep current, sign up to receive Innovate Learning Review regular postings either via the RSS link or E-Mail. If you have questions or suggestions to improve, please contact us at: email@example.com
Produced by Global U, a non-profit, educational, international organization.
Sponsor Thanks & New Partners Welcome
We thank the sponsors and partners who contribute to Innovate Learning Review and welcome other organizations to join with us on this project. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org