Call for Editorial and Social Media Interns
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017
Innovate Learning Review (ILR) is a publication with provides insight on the issues, practices, research, ideas, discussion, and resources by and for innovative learning professionals around the world.
ILR is offering part-time positions for Editorial and Social Media Interns. Editorial interns will curate/select and write brief content for publication. Social Media interns will help build the ILR social media presence and community.
These positions will enable interns to gain much experience, keep current in the field, and connect with other learning professionals.
Internships are paid and require 3-5 hours/week working from anywhere. Also, college credit may be available from your school.
- Background in educational technology, instructional design, or the learning sciences.
- Ability to curate or effectively filter what is relevant to the Learning and Technology community from a sea of information.
- Keep current with and write brief pieces on new topics and ideas in Learning and Technology.
- Experience working with social media such as blogs, Twitter, and feeds, etc. to build a social presence. WordPress knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills, consistent commitment to editorial quality, and reliable work towards deadlines.
- Motivation to inform, inspire, and help others to Innovate Learning.
To apply for these positions, email to info@InnovateLearningReview.org with “ILR Intern” in the subject line, and the following:
- Cover Letter
- Resume (including links to your appropriate social media accounts)
For other information on Innovate Learning Review, please contact: info@InnovateLearningReview.org